We usually use small tables around the house, often slender with curved legs resembling consoles which is designed to be set against a wall.
We put them in different parts of the house to fill large gaps or wide spaces. It does not only add style and interest. but also serves for functional purposes too.
A metal console table has different uses.
- It may be used as a housing for electronic instruments, as radio or television.
- Placing it in the foyer is perfect for setting down mail, keys, and other small items as you walk through the door.
- It will also add beauty to your living room having multiple storage and drawers to keep dvds, magazines, etc.
- A kitchen console table is best to keep kitchen things.
- A book case console table is perfect to keep your kids’ school stuffs.
I saw this elegant bookcase console table which will best fit for my son’s room and a metal console table for our living room. I will ask my husband to buy these as soon as our budget permits. They are worth buying aren't they?