To make our planet a better place to live in, more and more people are now turning into living a healthier and greener life. Starting from eating healthy foods to using environmentally-safe and socially responsible products to home improvement such as green roofs and now the use of LED lighting.
You can change the light quality of your home and create a more comfortable and sustainable atmosphere through using the LED lighting system. Light-emitting diode or better known as LED is a semiconductor electronic light source. It is the indicator light we see in our home appliances and devices. Through technology advancements it was recently increasingly used for home and business general lighting source. You can use LED lamps and bulbs anywhere around your home and make a stylish lighting improvement to make your home an enjoyable and cozy place to live in.
|Image via digsdigs.com|
Here are the significant benefits of using LED lights
- LED lights emit more light but use only two to 17 watts of electricity.
- It can last for 10 years or up to 50,000 hours with no bulbs to change, giving more savings compared to frequent incandescent lamp replacement
- It generates very little heat and use less energy than the traditional incandescent bulbs.
- These lights are light weight and slim, ideal for hard-surface mounting on ceilings, walls or under countertops.
- Easy, do-it-yourself (DIY) installation, it can be suspended using the easy to install mounts.
- It has no No UV or IR radiation
- It gives perfect light in an instant and compatible with most dimmer controls
- It is environmentally friendly, containing no hazardous substances such as mercury or lead.
Moreover, LEDs are tiny light bulbs that do not have filament that will burn out. This energy efficient lighting system can dramatically help you save on your energy consumption. With LED lighting system you can enjoy living in the best light possible.