Gone are the days where you can see many beautiful houses in the metropolis. As the city is increasingly congested with population and limited space, condominiums and townhouses emerge as a very attractive proposition in choosing an urban contemporary home.
Only private subdivisions in town are now selling the traditional house and lot. If you want to purchase a reasonably priced conventional home, start scouting for it out of town. As observed, more big houses in the city are being converted to business establishments; mostly are turned into a specialized bistro while others set up boutiques and bazaars.
Most families these days find buying a high rise home practically wise due to the following reasons:
- Location and Proximity. It is much comfortable to live close to a key destination such as your children’s school, place of work or office, supermarket and hospitals.
- Dimension and size. As every member of the family is busy the whole day and out of the house, enough space is only needed especially if you are a small family. With the aid of modern day appliances, cleaning will be easier even without a house helper.
- Facilities and Amenities. Most Condominium developers offer a clubhouse, swimming pool, gym and more exclusive for its dwellers.
- Security. These high rise residences hire security personnel to watch over day and night.
- Parking and transportation. Every occupant can be provided with ample parking slots for your vehicles or if you opt to commute, there are more options available for public transportation within the vicinity, whether you like to ride a bus, jeepney or a cab.
There are a lot of Condominiums to choose from – low, mid and high rise. Whichever is your preference, it is important to do your own research and just don’t take the brokers word for it, remember it’s going to be your permanent home. Examine, scout around and gather more information and details before purchasing, take your time to see if it’s worth your hard earned money.