|image courtesy of my friend Melanie|
My children just like my husband and I are nature lovers. Choosing a Greek holiday will allow us a pleasurable break and by exploring the Greek heritage we can -
· Take pleasure in the splendid Greek resorts of Crete or Corfu, enjoying the water sports activities or just merely basking in the sun and wandering around.
· View, feel and commune in spirit with the Greek Gods of the famous Greek mythology in the picturesque Mount Olympus. My youngest son will surely be very happy to see mount Olympus as he has been reading a lot about Greek mythology.
· Enjoy the sight of the beautiful sceneries and parks like the Athens National Garden.
· Witness personally the art and architectural ruins of the ancient temples.
· See the relics and archaeological artifacts in the museums.
· Have fun in more activities including amusement and entertainment.
With the numerous plans of activities and places to see in Greece, definitely it will be a memory for the whole family to remember and treasure for a lifetime.